This is the first of a series of Virtual Races being organised for the club and we hope to hold a regular weekly events for seniors and juniors over the coming months.
We will be hosting a Virtual 5K Race to be completed between 06:00 on Saturday 2nd May and 23:59 on Sunday 3rd May. Results can be submitted any time during this window.
- Entry will be free of charge and will be open until 23:59 on Friday 1st May.
- The first time you use Opentrack you will need to create an account, You will be either asked to log in or sign up when you click on the big green button. Once you have an account, the system remembers all your details.
- Results will be filtered by – age group, gender, & club (male & female)
Runners should ensure that they are adhering to social distancing laws at all times, and should follow the following guidelines:
- Avoid busy parks and routes wherever possible and always maintain a 2m gap from others when passing
- The Virtual 5K Run should be undertaken as part of an individual’s daily exercise allowance, and NOT in addition to any other form of daily exercise
- Do not drive somewhere to run
- Only one attempt with Strava or Garmin uploads will be accepted for the purpose of results
- Runs must be completed individually