We currently have a vacancy for an Events Officer on the management committee of Celtic Tri
What will you do:
- Organise the annual Neath Valley Triathlon sprint distance race that is open to the public
- Organise any other races that the club may want to put on to its members or public
- Help organise Go Tri and Try-a-Tri fundraising events working with the Fundraising Officer
- Responsible for organising a race event that is compliant with BTF and all legal requirements
- Appoint sub-committees and deputy officers as necessary to assist in organising these events (i.e. sponsorship team and publicity)
- Responsible for co-ordinating volunteer marshals
- Responsible for co-ordinating the race on the day
- To provide a report for committee meeting
- Prepare an end of year report for consideration at the club AGM
How much time will it take?
This will depend on the event. Initially there is the some work in setting the event up and notifying the bodies responsible but there will be times where nothing will be required of you while other weeks would require a little more commitment (eg, in the weeks leading up to an event).
How you’ll be supported:
You will be supported by the existing Events Officer and Junior Section Officer.
I’m interested, what now?
Please contact either Tracey Williams or Adele Francis