The last couple of weeks have been very busy for us as we start the return to Triathlon activities.
Speaking to training venues, meetings with our National Governing - British Triathlon and Welsh Triathlon, writing risk assessments & guidelines, attending online courses for COVID-19 training and having a booking system in place to provide Track and Trace for all members taking part in any of our activities has been very time consuming, but we are getting there.
As an affiliated club to Welsh Triathlon, we will be operating under guidelines issued by Welsh Triathlon and the Welsh Government.
As we look to re-introduce sessions to the club, we will produce COVID-19 specific risk assessments and guidance for all members to ensure we provide a safe environment for members, coaches, volunteers, parents/guardians and venue staff.
We have appointed a COVID-19 officer to help with becoming a COVID SECURE club. You might have see the posts from Samantha Perrott introducing herself a few weeks ago, any questions you may have or concerns about sessions please direct them to Sam.
COVID-19 specific documents and forms we have been working on recently.
- Risk Assessments for Running Track (updated 21st July 2020)
- Risk Assessments for Swimming Pool (updated 13th August 2020)
- Contact Tracing Procedures (updated 31st July 2020)
- Return to Running Track - Junior Sessions (updated 31st July 2020)
- Return to Indoor Swimming Pools - for Adults and Junior Sessions (updated 13th August 2020)
- Health Screening Questions (updated July 2020)
- COVID-19 Return to Play for Juniors - Required to be completed before returning to any triathlon activity with the club (updated July 2020)
- COVID-19 Return to Play for Adults - Required to be completed before returning to any triathlon activity with the club (updated July 2020)